Air Transport Law
Lexing’s lawyers provide legal advice to various players in the aviation world, mainly airline companies and aircraft manufacturers, both in terms of hardware and software.
The services provided can include, in particular, the following :
- Assistance and legal defence of airline companies in the context of EU261 litigation
- Assistance with industrial or airport contractualisation: assistance with negotiation, drafting and revision of contracts, contract management
- Advice on the management of technical and personal data
- Assistance and legal defence in environmental proceedings (noise standards, pollution, etc.).
- management of protection, valuation of industrial and industrial development assets
- assistance in the event of an air accident, including in civil and criminal proceedings
- audit of normative risk
- carrying out the legal risk assessment
- Legal advice on dronautics
We can make company lawyers available to your company on a temporary basis (outsourcing) for a specific project.
In our attempts to provide you with the most effective way of resolving any dispute you might have, we give precedence to arbitration, collaborative law and mediation instead of legal proceedings.
Many of our lawyers defend not only the interests of our clients in such cases, but are regularly called on as arbiters or legal experts.