Ressources – Labour and Public service Law
Every player in the world of work deserves to be supported. Our firm provides you with tailor-made legal solutions!
Regulations in the world of work are vast and complex.
The mission of Ressources, the firm’s social law and civil service law department, is to act as Ariadne’s thread.
Our common wish? To enable you to focus on the essentials rather than on administrative issues.
To this end, Ressources offers flexible legal solutions to players in the world of work. We assist each of them and our services are adapted to their needs and means.
The firm offers a full range of services to any employer
Lexing offers in particular :
- assistance in the drafting, negotiation and execution of employment contracts, amendments, salary statutes and work regulations ;
- defence and representation in labour disputes (courts) and civil service disputes (Council of State);
- support during social audits;
- support in personnel management;
- advice on sectoral regulations;
- assistance in the negotiation of company or branch agreements;
- advice and defence in social security matters (pension, sickness-disability, unemployment, etc.).
We assist you in your labour relations. While it is best to take advice to clear up a conflict before it crystallises, it is never too late to act!
We provide clear answers to all actors
Many customers trust us. This has enabled us to build expertise in all aspects of labour relations. In all circumstances, we provide a clear, concrete and pragmatic response. In particular, we advise you in the following areas:
- hiring, recruitment and … dismissal;
- working time and rest periods;
- work regulations ;
- employee representation;
- pensions ;
- social inspections ;
- discrimination ;
- harassment ;
- protections ;
- well-being at work ;
- private life at work ;
- GPDR ;
- social criminal law.